We Support Responsible Tree Planting

NAE

Darco Black Sandals

In Stock Unavailable

Regular price £75.00
/

Hurry, Only 2 left!
22222222223
People looking for this product right now

Description

Meet DARCO PINATEX, the unisex sandals in Piñatex, an innovative eco-friendly material made of pineapple leave fibres. These minimalistic sandals are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions. This model features a comfortable footbed made of cork and natural rubber that provides arch support. The sandals have two adjustable straps with old gold nickel-free buckles. The sole is made of recycled car tires. These eco-friendly sandals are perfect for those who love the outdoors!

Made by Portuguese vegan footwear brand offering an ethical and sustainable alternative for clients who are looking for quality footwear design with an increased responsibility towards the environment.

Aimed at focusing on high quality design accompanied by zero tolerance of animal exploitation, achieved by using natural and ecological materials throughout their collections without compromising on style or comfort. 

Produced in certified work environments where fair treatment of employees is a priority, the use of products that damage the environment are not permitted and only natural materials such as cork, pineapple and recycled plastic are used. 

Eco-friendly | Animal-Approved | Made in Portugal

Sizing: Order your usual size. If you are between two sizes, please order up. 

Materials: 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA Breathable Upper with old gold nickel-free buckles. 90% Microfibre 10% PU lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
Natural Cork and Latex footbed with Recycled Car Tires Sole

Available in White and Black

 

Brand

Portuguese vegan footwear brand offering an ethical and sustainable alternative for clients who are looking for quality footwear design with an increased responsibility towards the environment.

Aimed at focusing on high quality design accompanied by zero tolerance of animal exploitation, achieved by using natural and ecological materials throughout their collections without compromising on style or comfort. 

Produced in certified work environments where fair treatment of employees is a priority, the use of products that damage the environment are not permitted and only natural materials such as cork, pineapple and recycled plastic are used. 

Eco-friendly | Animal-Approved | Made in Portugal

Our Ethos

Everything you find on our platform is the same price as if brought directly from the brands we work with. That's because we beleive in two things, supporting sustainable brands and supporting environmental charities.

The only difference is that when you buy with us you will be planting 10 trees with our partners Ecologi who support responsible tree planting projects all over the world!

This is a step in our plans to help more environmental charities through finding sustainable brands, offering them to you and donating a percentage of profits. 

Plant 10 Trees & Buy The Sustainable Brands You Want

Darco Black Sandals

What are you looking for?

Welcome to The Considerate Store!

Sign Up to Plant a Tree and be in with the chance to win £100 gift voucher

Your cart