Noah Black Pinatex
These unisex vegan boots are made from Piñatex which is a leather like material produced from pineapple leaves.
The upper is waterproof and breathable making them perfect for any season. These vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emission
- Breathable 100% Pineapple leaves fibres Upper ( Pinãtex )
- Piñatex is 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- Thermoplastic Rubber Soles and Laces in Recycled Polyester
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
- Breathable and Water Resistant Vegan Sneaker Boots
Available in Black & Off White
NAE work very hard to reduce their environmental impact during their production processes, here's the steps they have taken:
- CO2 emissions free production process
- Organic Materials
- Recycled Materials
Clean your vegan boots using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let them dry before any application. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally for 24 hours after the application. The application of a colourless polish cream is recommended.
Portuguese vegan footwear brand offering an ethical and sustainable alternative for clients who are looking for quality footwear design with an increased responsibility towards the environment.
Aimed at focusing on high quality design accompanied by zero tolerance of animal exploitation, achieved by using natural and ecological materials throughout their collections without compromising on style or comfort.
Produced in certified work environments where fair treatment of employees is a priority, the use of products that damage the environment are not permitted and only natural materials such as cork, pineapple and recycled plastic are used.
Eco-friendly | Animal-Approved | Made in Portugal
Everything you find on our platform is the same price as if brought directly from the brands we work with. That's because we beleive in two things, supporting sustainable brands and supporting environmental charities.
The only difference is that when you buy with us you will be planting 10 trees with our partners Ecologi who support responsible tree planting projects all over the world!
This is a step in our plans to help more environmental charities through finding sustainable brands, offering them to you and donating a percentage of profits.
Plant 10 Trees & Buy The Sustainable Brands You Want