We Support Responsible Tree Planting

NAE

Theia Black

In Stock Unavailable

Regular price £104.00
/

Hurry, Only 2 left!
222222
People looking for this product right now

Description

Meet Theia, the women’s open toe Flat mules in Piñatex, lined with Eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified microfibre. These beautifully made shoes feature a cork ankle strap that adds personality to the design. The must-have for any sunny day - You will not want to take them off!

Made by Portuguese vegan footwear brand offering an ethical and sustainable alternative for clients who are looking for quality footwear design with an increased responsibility towards the environment.

Aimed at focusing on high quality design accompanied by zero tolerance of animal exploitation, achieved by using natural and ecological materials throughout their collections without compromising on style or comfort. 

Produced in certified work environments where fair treatment of employees is a priority, the use of products that damage the environment are not permitted and only natural materials such as cork, pineapple and recycled plastic are used. 

Eco-friendly | Animal-Approved | Made in Portugal

Sizing: Order your usual size. If you are between two sizes, please order up. 

Materials: 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with a cork ankle strap. 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified. Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock. Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock

Available in White and Black

Brand

Portuguese vegan footwear brand offering an ethical and sustainable alternative for clients who are looking for quality footwear design with an increased responsibility towards the environment.

Aimed at focusing on high quality design accompanied by zero tolerance of animal exploitation, achieved by using natural and ecological materials throughout their collections without compromising on style or comfort. 

Produced in certified work environments where fair treatment of employees is a priority, the use of products that damage the environment are not permitted and only natural materials such as cork, pineapple and recycled plastic are used. 

Eco-friendly | Animal-Approved | Made in Portugal

Our Ethos

Everything you find on our platform is the same price as if brought directly from the brands we work with. That's because we beleive in two things, supporting sustainable brands and supporting environmental charities.

The only difference is that when you buy with us you will be planting 10 trees with our partners Ecologi who support responsible tree planting projects all over the world!

This is a step in our plans to help more environmental charities through finding sustainable brands, offering them to you and donating a percentage of profits. 

Plant 10 Trees & Buy The Sustainable Brands You Want

Theia Black

What are you looking for?

Welcome to The Considerate Store!

Sign Up to Plant a Tree and be in with the chance to win £100 gift voucher

Your cart